Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Old North State Invitational, Winston Salem, NC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MayDay, Sep 4, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

We will be hosting a traditional rod and custom car show on October 1st, starting at 2pm. In order to control the quality and the vibe of the show, this is by invite only for featured cars however, ALL are welcome to attend and enjoy.

If you think your ride might fit the bill, please reply to this post or contact us at [email protected]

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Bump for Chris and Chris.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    MayDay likes this.
  3. 1473880362240.jpg

We have shirts for sale too! $20. $6 flat rate shipping or pick up at the show.

Studebakermatt and D-Russ like this.

4. Definitely. Message me with your address and I will send you an invite.

Sent from my VS990 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

D-Russ likes this.
  5. D-Russ likes this.
  6. Pumped for this show! I've seen pics of a few of the cars that have had invites on instagram and there is gonna be some killer rides there! Don't miss it, and you don't even have to get up early to get there! Already got my shirts, don't miss out!

D-Russ likes this.
  7. Shamus

Shamus
    from NC

Does this fit?

Attached Files:

D-Russ likes this.
  8. joe.didio

joe.didio

Will the shirts be available at the show?

D-Russ likes this.
  9. I ordered mine ahead of time to make sure that I got them. I hate when they run out at show. Got mine through @MayDay only on instagram. He did tell me that they would be availble at the show. PM him here and im sure he will get back to you. support a new show that is sure to be killer!

D-Russ likes this.
  10. Back up, come check this show it! Gonna be some serious hot rods there!

D-Russ likes this.
  11. Only seven days till Old North State Invitational.

D-Russ likes this.
  12. Bringing this back up for the weekend crew. Tell your friends and tell your neighbors. Gonna be a sweet one!

D-Russ likes this.
  13. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Bump for the show! Im bringing Bad Betty the survivor merc custom. I hear cars from 6 or more states are coming. Come on out guys its gonna be a great show!

Nailhead Jason likes this.
  14. You know it. Will have shirts at the show.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

15. Studebakermatt and MayDay like this.
  16. Miss Vicky will be making an appearance ......... and she's agreed to let me tag along.

[​IMG]

17. If you have other plans than this show this weekend, cancel them and go to Old North State Invitational! support this show so that it will be back next year as well!!!

MayDay likes this.
  18. Yes! Please support our show so that we can make this an annual event. This is just the beginning!

Sent from my VS990 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Nailhead Jason likes this.
  19. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Some of you know about this. Just about the time i got an invite to the old north show i found water in Bettys oil. Ive been scrambling ever since to get her roadworthy. I pulled her engine and trans and with help from Hal Reed we tore her down. All the machine work was done... Turned crank, decked block, surfaced the heads. Valve job and vat clean. Then reassembled like new in just 10 days. Ive been working on getting it back in the car and all hooked up. Today i tought she was ready to fire. Everything was together and i started adding water. Then i noticed a leak. Apparently the passenger side water pump gasket slid when Hal put it on. Now everything has to come back off the front and radiator has to come back out. New gasket suppose to be here by 10:30 tomorrow. Aint this fun!!!!

20. Only three days left till Old North State! Get your heaps ready to go!

21. MIKE STEWART

MIKE STEWART

Winston is just up the road from me - My 1939 Ford is traditional styled - straight front axle with a c-4 and 351 W Ford engine. Is it allowed in this event? 2016-08-13 12.09.11.jpg

22. Its invite only for the venue, but if you have ever been to Jalopyramma or LA Roadster show, there is just as big a show outside as there is inside. I'm banking it would be the same, and that's what im doing. Im driving my 29 roadster there but I have no invitation. IT gonna be a killer show. Just drive it there and support a new show so it will become another annual show! I'm sure you wont be sorry you went!

Dog_Patch, MIKE STEWART and MayDay like this.
  23. 100% Matt likes this.
  24. MIKE STEWART

MIKE STEWART

Sounds good - me and my 16 years old son went to Auto Fair last Saturday - participated in the East Coast Crusers show and shopped for parts for the other 1939 Ford project car. I am trying to get my son interested in the grass roots - traditional cars vs expensive pro or semi-pro build show cars. If the weather holds - we will drive up .

Dog_Patch and MayDay like this.
  25. This would be a killer show to influence you son with for trad Hot Rods, All traditional, and the cars that have been posted on instagram that are coming are just awesome. Killer killer cars. Weather should be good. and you don't even have to get up early!!

26. Two More Days!

MayDay likes this.