Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. john chamorro

john chamorro

Hi, My name is John, Sometimes I go by Redmt on a couple forums. I signed up here mainly to list up a few parts I'm getting ready to sell. Life has made a couple lefts when I intended to go straight so the time has come to thin the herd a bit. I'll try and stay within the guidelines as best as possible. Don't worry about kicking me in the head to get may attention if necessary.
    I'm in Central Ca. sort of. I'm about an hour from the nearest signal light or stop sign , south of Livermore and west of Modesto/Patterson and east of San Jose. I'm actually pretty close to the middle of nowhere.
    I'm an old FE Ford guy and have somebody looking at the whole collection of around 7-8 complete engines and misc. parts. What he doesn't take I'll be listing here and on the FE forum. For today , I'll be listing a pretty cool way old school Alky injection setup so I'll post that up in the classifieds.
    John

2. Matchless

Matchless

Welcome from Vineland John. Just so happens I have a '63 Falcon and a '63 Comet. Never know when I'll need another motor.

3. greeting(s) to the forum ....