Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old new guy,Here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by davet, Sep 21, 2019.

1. davet

davet
    from Dover,DE

My membership date is Nov 2009 but I have not posted. I have been a hotrodder since birth and now find myself in my golden years ! I have used this forum many times for ideas and tech, thank you all for that. My two cars are a 48 Chevy convertible full custom and a 49 Plymouth convertible,old school mild custom, love that gray hair in the wind !! When I learn the forum I will post pics of both and figure out an avatar. Thanx Again Dave

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Looking forward to your pictures. Welcome from nearby Maryland. You've 10 years of catching up to do!:D;)................Don.

3. davet

davet
    from Dover,DE

Now that i know how to post pics,here are my 2 rides and my new project.
    the Plymouth is a 49 mild old school custom and the Chevy is a 48 full custom. The Ford is a dream I had this week,someone wake me up !!

Attached Files:

B Bay Barn likes this.
  4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Great rides. I like the Olds grille in the Chevy. Although my current rides are not custom my 46 Chevy coupe is a bit of old style hot rod with the tricked out 1957 Chevy 235 engine. My 1950 Plymouth deluxe is total stock and my current driver. I will be installing new classic gauges & speedometer in a week or so as soon as I can get some gauge size dash adapters machined. My 46 Chevy got rear ended while test driving it following a transmission change a bit over a year ago. Hope to get it back on the road sometime next year if my money holds out. Along with the bashed in rear it bent the frame. Jimmie

Attached Files: