Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old member but been away for awhile. Signed in but not being recognized.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 38 2 DR Sedan, Mar 10, 2018.

1. I have put some post on here and would like to get back in the fun of it all. My computer died but have a new one now. Have a couple of guys who have sent me messages and would like to answer them back. Thank you.

Sent from my P00I using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi T bone & welcome back. If you hover your mouse over you avatar picture &click on profile it will bring up a page that tells a lot. if you then click on postings you can actually bring up all of your past postings on the Hamb. Should get to your old messages that way also.
    I see in your past postings you mention Kool Deadwood Nights. I have always wanted to attend that as I really enjoy Deadwood. For 7 years another couple would drive up with Me & the Wife for a buffalo hunt around Thanksgiving. After the hunt we would take the wives to Deadwood for a few days for their favorite part of the vacation. I quit coming after my wife passed a few years ago.
    Sure miss Deadwood though.
    Jimmie