Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old itch/1 cure

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sidewayz, Apr 24, 2011.

1. sidewayz

sidewayz

:Hello from east Texas, My name real is Martin but, due to my old dragracing addictions and both my former and present wives' atitudes I will be known as "Sidewayz". I have read your posts for years and finally decided to take the plunge. I am a fabricator by trade and have been since 1969. Have built a few cars/chassis/frames/etc. and raced 2 and still love the comraderie,cars,smell nitro,and the knowledge that can be gleaned from young aggressive thinkers as well as the older hands like myself. Since all the kids are grown I have realized that I still have that OLD ITCH that only has 1 CURE and am considering a new project. I am joining to glean fresh knowledge and hopefully impart a little fabrication know how along with interest in other's opinions and problem solving while having a good time doing so. I hope I can help and I look forward to receiving help and maybe we can even get a killer laugh once in a while.
    Thanks,"sidewayz"

2. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Sounds good. Welcome.

3. Welcome to the site from Perry, Georgia.

4. welcome to the hamb.

5. Welcome from Michigan.

6. welcome and hope you can find a project to cure your itch!

They have a cream for that too I think?

7. Old&Low

Old&Low

Welcome sidewayz! Hit the backroads on that Harley and it won't be long before you find something old and rusty you can't live without (Come to think of it, that's how my wife found me!!

8. el shad

el shad

Welcome fron Az