Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old Guys Love of all Hot rods

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by David Robert Phelps, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Just want to introduce myself to this site that came highly recomended By Bill Squires owner of Bills autoworks. I am a lover of all of the old classic hot rods espsecially old pontiacs and coupes , I reside next down the road from that ground hog punxatawny Phil. Ever since I was just a kid my favorite past time was hanging out at the local gas station trying to get in the garage and get my hands dirty. I got hooked up here also as a guy with a pick up truck and 24ft enclosed hauler offering my service to the other lovers of the hobby with affordable transport and asistance in finding parts etc. Once again for allowing me to join and do my part to keep the hobby going.

2. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois. We can always use another reliable guy to haul projects from one garage to a new home.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  3. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

I agree! Being a Pontiac guy welcome and enjoy your H.A.M.B. time! Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.