Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old fuel block (E)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bottomfeeder pete, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Has anybody Here. Seen a fuel block like this before and which one of the famous E`s made it and what year? Look`s pretty old. Thanx in advance Pete.

Attached Files:

2. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I don't think it's a hot rod part. At least I've never seen one in a catalog or in a flea market. There are some newer ones that have come out recently that are similar to yours but they are not old.

3. This did come off of a firewall of an old hot rod model a. Has a tapped hole in back for mounting. Might be older than catalogs. It is kind of ugly,Maybe it`s a homemade job. The( E ) cast into it is having me think it is a commercial piece. Anyone else want to give it a shot thanx Pete.

4. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I think it's an industrial type block but not a hotrod type piece.

5. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

heck, polish it up a little bit and put it back in service - unique (to an extent) is what this hobby is all about.

dj

6. Here`s one that is close to mine I still believe this was intended to be used for multiple carb`s. Pete.

Attached Files: