Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old Car Stuff for sale near Kansas City

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bryceaugustine, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I have no vested interest in the auction. i dont know who owns it or the auction company. i just happened across the ad and thought i would share in case somebody needed something that might be there. Click the link below for more.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/3677342531.html

Also if im out of line or you want this in classifieds then it can be deleted or moved.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Am i seeing a willys fender in one of those pictures. It's the one where the parts are up on a shelf.

3. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

was just there a month or so ago, tooooooons of 42-48 ford stuff ....other then the fender i was looking for haha. real nice guy and easy to work with

4. i have corrected the title... i think. i guess i just thought it was an auction. thanks for correcting me.

5. russthetinman

russthetinman
    from KC MO

Thats a 39-40 merc fender I pulled it down to make sure.There is a lot of stuff out there and he had rear fenders for the 40 merc coupe I just bought(very excited).

6. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Did the 32 5w sell?

7. Dennis D

Dennis D

I drove out there from the St. Louis area to have a look at it. Got there about 9:30 or so and didn't see it. I asked a lady where it was and she told me that was a very popular question. She went and spoke with a guy and came back and informed me that it wouldn't be there until some time that afternoon, and that it might be sold already. I told her it would have been nice of them to put some info out in their ad stating when the other cars would have been on site and she agreed that it would have been helpful. It sure would have saved me some gas money........Dennis D

8. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

I won't be able to get out there until Saturday. If anyone is there today and finds that most stuff is picked thru, let me know.

9. bab59

bab59

Any idea what asking price on the A roadster is?

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad