Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Old car stuff auction sites by chance?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jim Lato, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

So locally I been finding some sweet scores on old model a and t stuff and landing some cool things for cheap. It’s addicting. So addicting that I wonder if there is a auction site out there that just deals with old car stuff? Screw eBay and all those. They suck and Craigslist seems to have died out a lot. I don’t do Facebook but sometimes I use my pops wife’s to troll for parts on market place. But seen local auctions and online auctions locally I have been having luck on. Wasn’t sure if anyone knew or if anything like that existed? Just trying to land parts for the 17’ and 30’ Ford’s I got.
    Thanks fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

Sorry if this isn’t posted in the correct area, unsure where it should be, admin

3. upspirate

upspirate

Good question. I would like to know also
    If not the correct place they will delete or move I suppose

4. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

I went on that 2040 website and they got a lot of good stuff but every time I go to try and buy I get this message “This offer is not up to date, it is impossible to place order.
    You can see”
    So many good parts can’t get shit

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

some here talk about stuff selling on facebook, etc

6. Jim Lato

Jim Lato

Yea it sucks cause I don’t got it so I gotta use my pops wife’s. She’s getting pissed cause I message the entire world for model t and a stuff. Lol then when I do find something. Within 2 mins it’s sold. Most the time. I just wanna stumble onto a massive hoard where someone just has no idea what they got lol

7. Don't we all....

Jim Lato, egads and Hnstray like this.
  8. I check out auctions on Auction Zip. you can type in Keywords and distance to narrow the search.