I am just getting back on this project after a couple of years. This is where I left off... http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689457&highlight=boudakian As you may remember, the old Fordor was raced by the Boudakian Brothers in the late 50's... The car had been rear-ended at some point and needed rear frame horns replaced. I thought I could weld on some horns without pulling the body. When I dug into it, I found the frame damage was worse than expected and that the body was going to need to come off. That took the wind out of my sail and the project was pushed into the corner. The right rear rail actually needed to be cut off and replaced ahead of the crossmember and the crossmember needed to be replaced as well. I figured the best way to do this would be to build a frame jig. I borrowed a friends "good" original frame and started building. The borrowed frame appeared to be nice and straight, but as I started pulling center lines and measuring, it needed a little tweaking itself. After I straightened the so-called "good" frame, I came up with this.