Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ol' Skool JUNK!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BUICKNAILHEAD, Jun 22, 2005.

1. BUICKNAILHEAD

BUICKNAILHEAD

So I have been emailing these jerkoffs for about 3 months regarding my subsciption made....going on 4 months ago. I have not seen a single mag yet. So to get some frustration out I posted a few inquiries to ruffle some feathers on the Ol skool rodz message board.. but all they do is delete my threads instead of just fixing the problem.

No email saying... "we will surely fix this..." Or " Sorry for the delay but we will send you out your mags on the next round..."

No, I get blocked from the sight and avoided like the plague.

What gives with this bunch of useless fucks?

Not only do they have nothing but whiny bitches on their site... they can't even tell somebody they fucked up and can fix the problem....

Well I guess bad publicity will make me feel better....

NAILHEAD

2. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

man yaknow... this is freaky... not OSR, but i had this same deal going with TRJ...

sent em an email, told em my situation. about a day later i got an email from em sayin they were gonna make shit right. good people over at TRJ from what i seen so far.

as for OSR... well, i buy mine from a truckstop in illinois. gives me an excuse to stop once every other month someplace different than i usualy do... you arent alone about OSR being behind the deuce on gettin new subs processed. and to be honest it looks like aside from some art or ads, most of thier shit is published about 4 months before sale date which is as par for a mag about two months ahead... anyhow... ya aint alone man!

T

3. oldskool55

oldskool55
    from socal

whats their website?

4. Dukes69

Dukes69

I agree, they suck and blow . . . all at the same time.

5. Fidget

Fidget

Unless it's really cheap, that's the main reason I don't get magazine subscriptions. Unless they've been around a while, I always have that nagging doubt that they'll go under the day after I send my check.

6. BUICKNAILHEAD

BUICKNAILHEAD

Yeah visa will be receiving a call from me today.... I want my money back... and they can fight with em. The good news is CK deluxe is coming back. I know what I will be buying instead. OSR.. what a bunch of fuckin idiots.

NAILHEAD

7. Dear Mr Rocket Scientist. CKD is now OWNED by the OSR people.

8. I've had the same problem because i moved before i received my issue. I tried email first, but that didn't work. You've gotta call and talk to them personally to get it all straightened out. I didn't have any problems from there on.

9. I still think they should change their name to "Popular Rat Rodding"... oh no, wait, hoa about "Rat Rodz"... no, "The Rat Rodderz Journal"... oh, maybe "Rat Rodding and Restyling"... or better yet, "Rat Rodderz Digest"!!

I like that... Rat Rodderz Digest...

Sam.

10. repoguy

repoguy

I actually he think he nailed it "Ol skool JUNK".

Have you seen some of the cobbled-together shit-mobiles they've featured?

Although "Posedown at the rockabilly corral" would work also.

11. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Kuffz Illustrated?

12. Scott Miller

Scott Miller
    from Tampa, Fla

I just hope they dont fack up CKD!! Thay say it's gunna be more like the original HRD, and that would be great, but I dont see it happening.:(

13. BUICKNAILHEAD

BUICKNAILHEAD

Dear Mr. Ignoramous,

They just started selling this thing called sarcasm, it's really neat, you can use it anytime. And the best part...... It's easy to use.

love Me.

XOXOXOXO

14. Lionheart

Lionheart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good One.

I heard sarcasm is expensive, it can really cost you in the long run.

15. Wow,

I threw out my TV, I get all the drama I need right here. Might switch back to the other channel, where they feature traditional rods and customs.

Danny