Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Okie Twistoff (Aug 5th and 6th)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DirtyJohn, Jul 10, 2011.

1. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

I just caught wind of this and thought I should share. Jeff Beck (4speedman) is throwing a big bash up in Oklahoma City and it looks to be a killer deal! It's the 5th Annual Okie Twistoff and they ain't pulling any punches. Bands galore,Car and Bike Show,pinstripers and a whole lot more! Don't miss out!....you'll be sorrrrrrrrrry...:cool:

[​IMG]

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO!!!...

www.okietwistoff.com

2. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

3. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

HAHAHAHA! Nope! That's pretty damn funny though. Hey at least were getting the word out there! It's official...I DO live under a rock!

4. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

Glad you appereciate my sense of hiumor! I had to miss last year due to house closing, but this is a great show. Always a highlight of our summer, aside from the okc heat in august!

5. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Man as much grief as I give folks on here I better have a sense of humor when I get a little back! Haha! I have never been, but it really looks like alot of fun. Gonna make Saturday for sure!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  6. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

JOhn,

It is a great show! We will make it in, don't know if I will bring my truck or not this year. Been trying to make some progress on it lately, but it is 200 degrees in my shop with no insulation to save me. Regradless, I will be there if only as a spectator! Hope to meet you there!

7. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Sounds real cool! If you see a dorky bald dude wearing a Gas House Gang shirt that looks a bit drunk...BINGO!!!! You found me. :D

8. Since you two are in your own little world, y'all should come out and meet new people.

9. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

LOL! I'd have to say you're right. If you think that's bad when I posted this up in our "little group" I said it was going down THIS COMING weekend! Yeah...I need to get out....

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  10. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

So sayeth the guy that snobbed me off at Lonestar Roundup last year!

11. JK is just kind of shy, and unapproachable, and put offish, but he's no Snob. That why I love the Bastard

12. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

I figured he was as introverted as me!

13. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Gettin' just about that time! Think I'm gonna come hang at the shop on Friday eve and head back in the morning. Hate to miss the big show Saturday, but that's just my shitty luck.