Register now to get rid of these ads!

Okay Here's a Question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gumpa, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Gumpa

Gumpa

The old guy that owns the local wrecking yard is cleaning up his old shop and wants to know if I will post his old stuff on the internet for him. I know he has a couple of old Stude' engines one of which is rebuilt and a few old flat head parts, heads, exaust manifolds, water pumps, Old Pontiac, Olds, Caddy parts, over 200 old flywheels. He has a couple 1950 Chevys and my question is: Would you guys be interested in this stuff at his prices ( reasonable) or should I join the bad site and sell it there?

2. gahi

gahi
    from Moab, UT

post em and see what happens. Do you have a local Craigslist? I've done alot of deals through there.

3. reverb2000

reverb2000
    from Houston TX

even though this isnt the wanted section, I would be interested in a flathead intake

4. Gumpa

Gumpa

As soon as Hunting Season is over I will go take pictures and post it in the For Sale Section with his phone number and prices and let you all deal with him. He basically has said he want to blow this stuff out and move on to the newer stuff that people now want. He has a ton of old tail lights that I have no idea what most of them will even fit.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Great idea.

6. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

WOW I'd be interested in a 60's style half console and a flywheel for a 472-500 caddy for bolting a M-22 to it if it was reasonable.I'm dyin to put that 472 in my 55 with a 4 speed:D :cool:

7. Gumpa

Gumpa

I talked to him today and so far he has 3 ford flat head heads and at least 4 water pumps. He has a pair of heads from a 1948 Cadilac hearst. He found a head for a pontiac straight eight. He has some old grills and tail lights that are unreal. He has a literal ton of old hubcaps. Most are ones and twos, very few sets of four. Gumpa

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

If you have the time & tools and a place to keep them parting out the '50 Chevies is a money maker. Been there, done that.:)

9. Gumpa

Gumpa

One is a more door and the other has had the top cut off for a top chop spare. I am trying to get him to put these back in the yard and let me advertize the parts that are still good. Gumpa

10. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

too bad you're so far... I'd be interested in some Stude V8 engines. LMK what he's got as far as grilles, taillights, headlight rings, steering wheels, trim, flywheels, bellhousings & hubcaps. That's all stuff I can ship! :D

oh yea, Caddy stuff!!