Register now to get rid of these ads!

Okay, FNG said I should Sooo...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SHAGGYSHAGG, Apr 27, 2012.

1. SHAGGYSHAGG

SHAGGYSHAGG

I've been on the HAMB for about 3 yrs but just recently have finally found a good enough project to start on for my future DAILY driver.
    My name is Daniel friends call me Shaggy.
    My mom used to work in a salvage yard in Houston called Houston Salvage Pool when i was a kid, so i guess you can say playing in the salvage yard as a kid kind of stuck with me as far as original old classics go. I still enjoy just walking around old salvage yards and pick a part places, it's like revisiting my child hood every time...I even search for them through GOOGLE earth. Anyways keeping my fingers crossed on this new build, I'm going to put the drivetrain from my cancered out beyond repair first project that wasnt really my style a 79' Z28...wish me luck hope to meet some of you guys at the local shows...

Shaggy

2. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from Tulsa. There's a great bunch of guys (and girls) here with a lot of knowledge.

3. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

welcome from oregon

4. Lost in the Fifties

Lost in the Fifties

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. That 52 Pontiac should be a sweet ride with the Z drive-train. Good luck!

5. Nice intro, welcome to the HAMB.

I've got a 52 Pontiac hardtop project that should have been on the road years ago.

6. Welcome aboard Danial!

7. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

8. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

9. GTSDave

GTSDave

Welcome from just down the road in Richmond, TX.

-Dave