Register now to get rid of these ads!

OK Who let the Aussie in?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Binga, Aug 19, 2006.

1. G,day from OZ. First time poster lonnnnng time lurker. My real name is Mark and I'm a machinist from central Victoria Australia. I've been into cars all my life but tradional Hot Rods have been my passion for the last 15 years. I have owned a Model A tudor sedan chopped 4 1/2 inches painted red with yellow scallops, www on solids and a 1952 F1 with a Y block and original patina paint. I'm currently putting together a Model A roadster pickup on a 32 chassis with a Halibrand quickie, Kelsey wires, flatty V8 with Waggot heads and twin 94s also in the shed is a 54 chevy panel truck which I am led to believe is 1 of only 2 in Australia.

2. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

G,day and welcome to the HAMB from NorCal

3. [​IMG]

Here is a pic of what I'm working on.

[​IMG]

And my 1st rod.

Binga

4. Thanks kornbinder :D

5. kropduster

kropduster

Welcome. looks like you'll fir right in here:D

6. Thankyou too kropduster :D I should have joined along time ago as this is the place to be.

7. flatoz

flatoz

took you long enough!

now get that bloody thing finished.

oh welcome!:)

8. Dago 88

Dago 88
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. Binga, Luv your pick up.
    Cheers Dago :)

9. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

That RPU looks tough! Welcome to the board from Austin, TX. Any current projects in the works?
    -John Joyo...

10. Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
    Junkie the RPU is the current project, once it is finished I have a 1954 Chevy Panel truck to finish then a 1934 rpu and a 1938 coupe. Gotta have a few projects to keep me out of trouble LOL....