Register now to get rid of these ads!

ok lets try again on grill

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by johnnyjalopy, Sep 18, 2009.

1. johnnyjalopy

johnnyjalopy

thanks again guys for taking the time to offer your opinions.... you all make great points ....so thanks...johnny

2. TTOP

TTOP
    from Missouri

Time bomb
    I don't have a problem with your opinions. My only point was that a man or woman needs to do what they want. The guy asked, you told him what you thought, not a problem. My point is we all have a vision, if you like mine or anybody else, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. If you like what you do, my opinion doesn't count. I respect anybody that follows their own course. Please don't take me wrong. If you are doing the work I have a great deal of respect. I consider my self a poser because I don't do enough of the real building. I am trying to build a hamster but it is slow getting off the ground. I don't want to get on anybody's case. I only wanted to bolster the mans confidence. By the way" I'm drunk again ( seems to be a weekend problem).
    Peace
    Tom

3. Since you've already cut out the center bar, i think a 54 Pontiac center grille bar would look cool. Bobk here on the hamb has what I'm talking about on his 52 convertible.

4. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

Much better. I'm not sold on the bullets but it's easy to see more work and planning went into this set up. Keep it up. This seems to be your first modification. It's exciting when working on your car is a new experience. Keep up the momentum. Keep learning. You can change your grill again and again if you want.

5. JagerFabrik

JagerFabrik

X eleventy billion