Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Ok,I joined the Alliance.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by big-daddy-george, Jul 23, 2008.

1. big-daddy-george

big-daddy-george
    from New York

First thing that I'm going to do is order 4 Coker Wide Whites for my 61 Corvair Lakewood model 500 Station Wagon. I just took the original tires off of it. It was my first car in 1962. I passed my road test in it,hauled my racing go karts in it in the sixties,parked it next to my 32 Plymouth Coupe stock car at Weissglass Stadium in the sixties,and advertise my train & hobby center with it now. Thanks,George.

2. Cool shit George.Do you still have the karts?? And by the way Welcome to the Alliance and we need to see pics of your collection>>>>.

3. teddyp

teddyp

Welcome george great to see you hear you can tell alot of great story about weissglass stadium i went to the reunion you had on the island many years ago (around 1990 ?)had a blast i think people on the hamb would love to see your collection

4. welcome to the alliance man ..