Register now to get rid of these ads!

ok i am the new guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by moparcory617, Feb 11, 2009.

1. moparcory617

moparcory617
    from tuttle ok

I skipped this part, So I will do it now seems I need to learn, LOL I have already made some post some good, one bad, lol Thanks for putting up with me so far. You guys and come to find out girls, have made me laugh, and made me go woops shouldnt of done that. Yall are an interesting group, I hope my knowledge will contuine to grow through you all. So i have a 49 gmc 3/4 and most of a 47 chevy 1/2 ton. I am trying to put the two together to make one. I like the gmc logo script so it will be a gmc-ish. I am wanting to build with orignal parts make it like a 50s 60ish custom but it will have disc brakes, I want to stop, lol but I have found a car in a field that (with the help of you guys) found out it is a 1937 ford, so if the old guy will sell it, my truck will be on the back burner if you know what i mean. Thanks cory

2. Cory, welcome from North Texas. Now, I have to ask....Moparcory with a chevy and GMC? just kidding.

3. howco

howco

my input,i'm a chevy man, but my rod is a 37 ford truck,i think they just look better.......

4. Welcome from New Zealand. Remember you can have too many projects, not that that fact should stop you from pickin' up that Ford.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

5. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome from Illinois

6. tromper

tromper

Welcome from Irving Texas!

7. biggen

biggen

Welcome from STL MO

8. low lead lady

low lead lady

Welcome sir from Michigan. I am very fond of those years of GM trucks so good luck with you projects.

9. yardgoat

yardgoat

Mopar makes GMC right ?..Welcome from Ga.Always liked the GMC trucks over chev,good luck and post pics.................YG