Register now to get rid of these ads!

Oil can coffee mugs for sale

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Farmer, Dec 30, 2015.

1. City: Lafayette

State: California
    Price: $30.00
    ***SOLD****

Memorabilia Station brand, licensed coffee mugs that look like old oil cans. These were made years ago and were a limited edition. They are almost as tall and wide as the old gas station 1 quart oil cans. One Powerlube, one Lubrite Mobil oil, and one Oilzum. These have been in a cabinet since purchased, never used. Display only, and are in new condition. Time to let them go to a nice collection. These are big, heavy, super high quality mugs....very very cool. $30.00 for all three + 15.00 shipping = $45 total. Less than i paid new for them. I will bubble wrap, and peanut surround these in a box so they will be safe. Shipping only to the lower 48 USA.

Paypal: thefarmerjb@yahoo.com

or Postal Money order only. No cash, no personal checks, No other money orders. These are packed and ready to ship, once i have been paid, they go out that day unless im working, then on my next available day, i'll ship them.
    Thanks!
    John
    (925)-917-0776

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015