Register now to get rid of these ads!

OHIO H.A.M.B.ers Social

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lo c dan, Jan 20, 2006.

1. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I may have missed this in an earlier post but is can we camp at that park the night before? Or if we can't camp there do you know somewhere else local to? Thanks!

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Bttt>..............................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. John Copeland

John Copeland
    Member Emeritus

I'll be there.

John

4. John B

John B

Since I may not have a job by then. I might try to leave the KOA Double Date and head up that way on Sunday.

5. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

I'm out:(

I have to work friday 12hrs. and sat. 4-6 hrs., The boss is gonna be gone, so they "need" me!

I may run to the gasser reunion sat. afternoon or sunday at Thompson.

Have fun everybody, and take lots of pics!

6. Won't be long, Grumpy, sorry I won't get to meet up with you, maybe next year. Or maybe Goodguy's. This is what we'll be handing to everyone that attends, simply write your screen name or avitar on the bottom place it on the dash, seat or what ever, so you will let your presents be known to other H.A.M.B.ers since this is a social event. There will be signs on the Lancaster bypass as you get close from the east n west. look for white signs with black letters that will say " SO-HIO " with an arrow pointing directionals. - lo -

7. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Might be able to make it. Have to see the work schedule. Bill

8. John B

John B

Will I still be welcomed with open arms if I drive my hooptie work car?

9. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Well its official...........I have to work Sunday.............crap! Maybe next time. Keep us informed as to how it goes.

10. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Unless, by some miricle of the great auto body god, the guy who has to shoot the clear, wet sand and buff my car is inspired to complete the job by this week end!!!! Gonna miss it. Sh_t I wish I could could do body work and paint work. sorry, will look for everyone at the spin-out on the 17th or columbus goodguys.

11. Sounds like he needs inspiration. Sure sucks depending on trades to make dead lines for our recreation. We'll miss ya

12. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

hey johnB, bring some of that kentucky fresh spring water and you'll have no problem gettin in... heh heh heh

13. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

It's almost here! We are getting set to come. Yesterday we put gauges in the truck and finally bolted the seats down, no more falling out for me! Looking forward to meeting a lot of HAMBers and hanging out in the park. A friend of mine got married there, it is beautiful! How about a Rally in the Alley roll call!!??!!
    I'll be there!

14. Redneck Smooth

Redneck Smooth
    from Cincinnati

I'm still waiting to see if I have to work...

15. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

I'll be there with grandson Breezin64.

16. TREE

TREE
    from Piqua,OH

Any Dayton area guys want to meet in the Rt 202,201 & I-70 area Sunday morning and caravan over?

17. Boy, I hope there will be more than listed on the roll call than that or there will be one hell of a party for those who show.

18. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

19. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

I'm going out to Ohio in July to visit relatives...wish I was gonna be there to check this out! sounds like fun!

20. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Johnny1290 - Look me up at Pomona, (see the Pomona thread). I REALLY wanted to be in Ohio for this as well but had my stay in So Cal extended.

Maybe I can make it next time around.

Vance

21. 49 Fastback

49 Fastback
    from Ohio

Bttt because today's the day!

Tucker

22. 49 Fastback

49 Fastback
    from Ohio

That's me out the door. See you all there.

Tucker

23. bukibkr

bukibkr

Hi, Just got in from S0-Hio Run. Perfect weather, Great Host, cool bunch of people. Made some new friends. Hope to see you at the Rockabilly Rumble,or at the Swapmeet area of the Goodguys meet in Columbus. Thanks a Million Lo. Fred

24. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

Hi all,

I just got back to Cincinnati after a bitchin' DAY!!!

Great time. Good folks, cool cars, Great food and music. Plenty of conversation. Great setting. Plenty for the kids to do to wear them out.

Short of winning the lotto this was as grand a day as I could have hoped for!!

ANYONE in the area needs to make this a CAN'T MISS for next year!! The Lancaster boys really done good!!

lo c dan, count me in for next year for CERATAIN!! Would have be4en worth TWICE the drive!

Glenn

25. Olson

Olson

Sorry I missed it folks...I got pulled into a work project and since it's been a tough year so far, I had to do it.

Sounds like it went great though! Anybody got pics?

Olson

26. Looked like everyone had a good time thanks for attending. Here area few pic's, missed getting a group shot. Thanks again, ~ lo c dan ~

27. leadsled01

leadsled01

No, No, No, Thank you Dan!! And thanks for setting me up with Jon to hold my Plymouth this week. Gonna run down next weekend and pick her up. For everyones info, I blew a head gasket on the way down, and Dan had everything all planned out for storeage and a place to wrench. You Rock Dan!!

28. Leadsled51

Leadsled51

Hopefully someone will post pics, but a HUGE thanks to lo c dan for a great time! He went way beyond what he should have, an all I can say is you guys missed out! Great band, great food, and met a lot of cool HAMBers. A super place to have it too! Thanks lo c!