Register now to get rid of these ads!

ohhhh no.....it's tiresmoke!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tiresmoke!, Jun 25, 2008.

1. tiresmoke!

tiresmoke!

Hey all........fair warning...LOL

I'm "tiresmoke!", and I'm a certified gearhead. Good or bad, it is what it is.

While my current rides are far newer than the classic iron around here, make no mistake that I am a traditional hot-rod enthusiast.

still working the father-in-law over for a price on one of his old '49 Chevys in the barn....trying to get one before Father Time finishes what the damn rats and raccoons have started.

I found out about this place from some greasy degenerate named Freiburger and his little website....not to mention a buddy of mine by the handle of SpeedJunkee over here.

Hope to learn a lot from evryone here, and just generally hang out...I'm out for now.

Tiresmoke!

2. chuxx

chuxx

welcome and good luck with the 49s

3. SpeedJunkee

SpeedJunkee
    Alliance Vendor

Glad you made it over here, denice told me thing move fast here and she was right, kinda hard to keep up here..............lol