Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage **official meltdown drags pic thread!!**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SLCK64, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Here are a few pics off my phone

Attached Files:

2. A few more off my phone

Attached Files:

3. Hellfish

Hellfish

Here are 2 Chrome Czars going at it (slowly). I broke my van going against Craig's Olds at the Heads Up, so I took it easy in the 59. :D

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-e9p-p18X9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. HFKND1

HFKND1
    from Peoria, IL

Ya got lucky after dropping the pan and inspecting the oil pump, changing oil and filter we still had low pressure pulled the rocker cover to find that one of the rocker arms had backed off enough for the lifter to get pushed up in the bore. It was not making any noise so it was not a first thought to check. Readjusted and tested all is fine.
    Looking forward to next weekend at Cordova, you and the crew going to make the trip?

Kip

5. 1bad32sedan

1bad32sedan
    from Wisconsin

Great pics. And thanks Fugitives for putting on the best event I have ever attended. Will definitely be there next year.

6. bgas56

bgas56

1bad32sedan,
    Thank you for making the trip in the rain.Your awb Chevelle is fantastic!
    We look forward to seeing you again at both the Hunnet Car Heads Up and at the Meltdown!!

7. Great to see some pix, I wanted to go but it was too far and not enough time. Lots of talk about this one on the Y-Block site.

8. Stole this from the Y-Block site. Jerry Christenson and Royce Brechler both Y-Block gurus in there own right. ;)

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p>[​IMG]</o:p>

9. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I LOVE it! I couldnt tell if it was a Y Block or not but I was 99% sure...

Thanks. I gotta look around the web and see if I can get any more pictures/information

10. Johnny Wishbone

Johnny Wishbone

I'm not sure Kip, I would love to, but I'm kinda short on funds and I already have plans for Mokan in 3 weeks. Who knows though, stay tuned.... Glad the engine was an easy fix!

John

11. Check out the website www.meltdowndrags.com
    There are a lot of new pictures being added as we get them.