Register now to get rid of these ads!

Official Hunnert Car Pile Up Meet and Greet post

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Thirdyfivepickup, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

We will have official HAMB nametags for the meet and greet. I'll bring along the sharpie that was handled by many at the HAMB Drags. Yes, it dried out.

I know... I did that on purpose. :eek: And because you asked so nice I might forget to edit that...

2. I'll show you another use if you care to step into the "How to Brazilian Wax on the Cheap" tech booth I'll be running.

3. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

will that process work on backs? Just curious.:eek:

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

What about on butts????:D

5. DeuceDog

DeuceDog
    from Breese, IL

Count me in...Nick32vic, his pop and I will join you guys for sure. Looking forward to meeting some more of the HAMBros.

DeuceDog

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Can we do the picture thing again.....take two???:D

7. I hope this doesn't turn into another circle jerk with Plowboy and his spooning buddies?!?

8. Appleseed

Appleseed

Save that for tech week.

9. WildWilly68

WildWilly68

I'll be there toting Plowboys tub of KY Jelly....but shouldn't they call it jam since thats what it's for?

10. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

We have to get a group shot of you all in front of the adult book store

11. Hey Sailor, carefull where you dock that "Spooner boat"...

12. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

here is the map the Django whipped up. If you cant quite read it, the meet and greet is bottom right.

[​IMG]

13. DeuceDog

DeuceDog
    from Breese, IL

Great...I would appreciate that.:)

DD

14. Choppy

Choppy
    from Dallas Tx

howdy im choppy of robs chop shop of dallas tx im driving my 49 ford to da hunnert .this is a week after the drags, i hope i dont tear my car up to bad, i gotta a long way to drive to morris.. im also vending cuttin hair selling grease and my world famous tee shirts will be on hand!! cant wait see every one at da hunnert!!!

" GOTTA BE BOARD TO PUT A CHEVY IN A FORD "
    yeeeehaaaaa!!!! R.F.F.R CHOPPY))))))))))))))

15. jonski und29

jonski und29

I helped Wirths Custom booth last year, but since they're not going, I'm stranded. Shit!

16. Choppy

Choppy
    from Dallas Tx

howdy yall im nu on da board i just made a post, not sure you got it, so here 'tis! im choppy of robs chop shop of dallas tx im driving my 49 ford to da hunnert just a week after da drags, hope dont tear up to bad, i gotta long ways to drive! i think brian is coming too!

im vending as well ( hair cuts grease.. world famous tee shirts ) cant wait !!

17. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

I'll be there along with Buckle, MasonJar, Zeebo, and AC Roach. I'm picking up a GREEN SCHWINN STINGRAY on the way!

18. Broman

Broman
    from an Island

I am pulling out a lot of stops - I should be able to show up for this one. I missed the last couple years.

I have never been one to make a big deal about announcing my presence (I mean like who the fuck am I, right -> internet asswipe windbag....anyways) - We'll see if I come by the meet and greet, might just go incognito again.....

I'd like to bump into Max Gearhead again, great guy - you going Jim?

If I saw Tuck again I wouldn't mind having a brew with him and actually TALKING with the guy...We just exchanged decals last time we met and I got to rifle through the bass boat flaked T-bucket for his jacket to make the swap. I lost him after that......

I met Paso John at Hunnert and talked about flake painting technique. Doubt he'll show though..... (where's he been btw?)

Looks to be a good time. I might bring a buddy or two (non-HAMBers).

Is the attitude towards beer still basically the same? Last couple times I went everyone brought coolers and just left 'em open - it was a free for all attitude, made roaming the lot easy, you never ran dry and there were no lines...and everywhere you walked, there was beer - so you didn't have to trace your steps back to a serving point over and over.....

Doesn't matter I suppose. It won't make or break the show.

Hope to see you there fellas....

19. Cookies?

20. Hey Broman, I'm keepimg my fingers crossed that I'll catch a ride down there as this event isn't one that should be missed!!! See ya there.
    Max

21. kropduster

kropduster

22. Hellfish

Hellfish

The Fairgrounds are cool with open beer, just NO GLASS. Heck, we're giving away Warbird Beer (one of our sponsors). Stop by the t-shirt booth like last year

23. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Warbird beer kicks ass. Way better than PBR. :D

[​IMG]

24. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

The War Department and I just reached a treaty whereby I will be attending with/or without her.

25. Bugman

Bugman

Hot Rod Pat and Hawkeye ditched me, but I'll still be there. Got to get me some of the Warbird beer :D

26. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Don't feel so bad, Rudy ditched me as well.:eek:....but I'm still going too!:D

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ouch!!!!:D i get to hand deliver all the brews with the help of two other kats that im too drunk too remember the names of!!!:eek: long day farmin!!!!!!im bringin the 53 now ...rp [kropduster] takin his truck and my [half broke, but drives a bit] belair with him... im drivin the girlies!!!!:eek: :D MEOW!!!!! sorry denise, but it looks like theres 3 gals ahead of ya in the ass bongo line;) :p

28. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

Looks like I'm going to bring the Model A up...if I don't blow it up this weekend.

29. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

I know I will be there but with a booth I dont know how much time I will get if any so everyone stop by and say hello.It will be the Timebomb Kustom Pinstriping booth and if you want buy something,I will have shirts from Keith weesner,Motorcult and lucky13 along with my pinstriped goodies:)

30. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

Best show up this year.HAHAHAHA

I sent ya a pm .
    Shoe