Register now to get rid of these ads!

O'Fallon, MO Machine Shop?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JPMACHADO, Apr 20, 2012.

1. JPMACHADO

JPMACHADO
    from Not Listed

A few months ago I asked for recommendations for metal suppliers in the St. Louis area. I found a couple good ones thanks to HAMBers that live in the area.

Now I need to get a Sagniaw 525 spot-faced. Can anyone recommend a machine shop in the area? Again, I'm only a hobbiest and would prefer somewhere that won't be upset to do smaller jobs.

Thanks
    John

2. ryno

ryno

maybe hit up bill at creative customs, brian at king chassis, or monster flake here on the board.

3. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

You might try to contact John Rhinehart in Winfield, Mo. That's close to O'Fallon. John is a retired machinist and has a shop at his house. Not sure if he has the equipment to do what you need but it's worth a try. He's a car guy and builds his own stuff. If you can't find a number-pm me. Sam

4. hotcoupe

hotcoupe

give ernie at Vishion tool a call. a little out of your neighborhood [in Maplewood on Greenwood Ave.]. fully equipted shop and ernie is a car guy.

5. Dennis D

Dennis D

You might try this guy. Kieth Westhoff. He is making some door strikers for me and has a shop at his house. He is over by St. Dominic school. I have his number if you want to PM me. Dennis D

6. monsterflake

monsterflake

any automotive machine work that needs to be done correctly the 1st time, should be done at morley performance in fenton. if that's too far away, i'll gladly come pick your parts up and deliver them when they're done. they're awesome.

http://www.morleyperformance.com/ (636) 533-4777