Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage OCT 30th - Devil's Ball Car Show in Wilmington NC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by elgato65, Aug 2, 2010.

1. elgato65

elgato65

The Devil's Brigade chapter of the Road Devil's Car Club is throwing a car show and music event for this Halloween in North Carolina; The "Devil's Ball Kostume Car Show" 30 October. We are hoping for it to be in Wilmington. This will be Headlined by Flat Tires and Special Guest TBA. Flat Tires will be shooting their music video for their anniversary. Cameras will be rolling the entire day. We will have the venue locked in by the end of the week. Cont...act (El Jefe - RDCC) at 910 988 0499. Keep Checking our Page at http://www.facebook.com/RDCCDevilsBrigade for more updates, and feel free to email us at beansrdfl@hotmail.com .

We're still looking for more bands, vendors, Car Clubs, and sponsors that want to participate in this event.

Thanks!!

[​IMG]

2. mrrocket

mrrocket

Sounds like a good time....you post it on the HRW board, too?

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

How are you guys going to have a car show when Goody Guys is going on in Charlotte? Damn you, that'd be a good event to go to if there wasn't so much damn stuff going on in Crown Town!!!

4. elgato65

elgato65

Well, the cars that come to this one are gonna be honest-to-god, daily driver, born and raised HOT RODS; no trailer queens......

Really though, this is going to be a day for the real gearheads, and we're going to have some killer rock n roll and rockabilly, some great vendors, and hopefully we'll get a lot of our fellow car clubs out, to celebrate the holiday amongst friends. I certainly hope we could have you there this year; but maybe you'll be able to make next years!

Even if you can't make this one; please check out our page, and we'd love to have an Iron Lords/Road Devils get together at some point!

Thanks,
    Beans
    RDCC

5. elgato65

elgato65

MrRocket - yes we did post it on the HRW board. We had an amazing time as part of the car show this year, and we're REALLY looking forward to helping out with the next HRW!

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Yeah that'd be Rad!!! I (and the test of the Iron Lords) need to come out to Wilmington and hang. If something flops and Good Guys looks like a bust I'll see what I can do to round up the fellers and head on out to party with the Road Devils.

And you make sure your ass is around next spring for Auto Fair and our shop party!

7. elgato65

elgato65

If I'm in the USA, I'll make it happen.....

8. it was good meeting you at shooting star, i'd love to make this, but i'll be over in the desert by then...