Register now to get rid of these ads!

Oct 2011 Banger Meet. Not all that scary...Really.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crazydaddyo, Oct 1, 2011.

1. 4bangertroy

4bangertroy
    from Phoenix

Nick,
    Here are some pics of my oil lines. For full pressure you need to do oil pump modifications. These are relatively simple. Lots of stuff on on the monthly banger posts. Also Secrets Magazine from The Secrets of Speed Society has had several articles in the past on doing oil modifications. Hope this helps.

Troy

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]

Neat car!! :cool: Tell me about the rearend with the QC. What did you use; how did you go about the top mounted spring perches?

3. 4bangertroy

4bangertroy
    from Phoenix

Thanks,
    The QC is an early Halibrand model "A" Culver City. It uses original Model A ford axle housings with the perches on top. Also uses Model A Dif carrier, ring and pinion and axles. Last week I finished changing to a t5 5 speed. I should have done that to begin with. With the 5 speed and quickchange its loads of fun.

4. Crazydaddyo

Crazydaddyo

5. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

where is the nov. 2011 banger meet ? ........... steve

6. Crazydaddyo

Crazydaddyo

Read the post above yours ^^^^^^^^

7. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

oh crap !! thank you . sometimes i get real tunnel vision ................ steve