Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Whats a craig fraiser artwork worth?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nutwagonfromhell, Jul 5, 2007.

1. nutwagonfromhell

nutwagonfromhell
    from missouri

I have a genuine autographed Craig Fraiser painting that i won in a raffle at a paint class my local supplier put on and got Craig to come to my town to talk about air brushing, and he painted this artwork before we got there in 15 minutes. The man is a genius. I will try and get a pic up today, as of right now my usb ports for my camera are screwed up and my comp wont detect the ports.

2. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

Reality is that it's worth whatever somebody is willing to give to you for it....Art is very subjective....In my eyes Craig's art is way cooler than some shit Jackson Pollock flung on a canvas

3. Dino the weirdo

Dino the weirdo

My wife And I are invoved with what that actually falls under.."Fine Art" and "Collectible Art". Its signed, one of a kind ,not a "numbered " print run or anything. Like was said, what the "Buyer is willing " to pay , and also what the "market" is for these things. So all that said ,if you can't find a simliar item to compare it to, it's pretty much up to you to set it's value, trying to determine what someone will pay for it. Now look at the "Auction" world. We all would agree that the Von dutch stuff at Barrett-Jackson should have gone for way more..then you have some strange things happening on Ebay. Supply & demand usually dictates price of art. Then I got to ask ...if it's so kool to you, keep it until you're comfortable to let it go,,,then try to find someone with your same passion for these things.

4. Church

Church
    from South Bay

Who cares? If you like it, hang it.