Register now to get rid of these ads!

o/t look what my friends brought over for me to play with for my b day

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RATFINKFOREVER, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Louie S.

Louie S.

I like it, although you mat want to consider a roll bar if you start to take it off some jumps.:rolleyes: And if you do make sure there is video!:D

2. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Now thats a grocery getter, if I ever did see one!

3. 55 f350

55 f350

man you have got the ultimate parking lot revenge machine there . just think of all those but munches who sling , push , shove the shopping cart they are using into your pride and joy , and we all know that beatin their backsides would be the best but who wants to visit the county hoocow . nope instead put a bumper of some kind on the front of that thing and some spikes gauranteed to scratch the hell out of something then go to the local wal mart and go ape sh-- ! ohhhhh that would be so fun ........:)

4. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Ahhhh.... the devil and idle hands.

5. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

I think it is pretty damn funny and I would like to see some video.

6. BigRed390

BigRed390

That's great! I've "borrowed" a few of those from the local 'mart, and i've "jumped" one as well, though mine had a 2 friendpower engine behind it. Great fun, just don't jump it off a ramp in an attempt to clear a curb with grass behind it having a downward sloping angle, as when said cart lands past the curb, your initial enthusiasm quickly deteriorates as said cart tumbles ass over teakettle into the woods past said grass, into the aforementioned trees. :D

7. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

dumb, de-dumb, dumb .... dumb...

8. 416Ford

416Ford

I believe he needs those to be street legal in Canada.

9. hog mtn dave

hog mtn dave

Don't get me started. We built one about 10 yeras ago. It ran 43 mph at local outlaw 1/8 mile dragstrip. Didn't get an ET, but it was pretty slow off the line.

Attached Files:

10. Good on ya! Keep building stuff and have fun.

11. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

did i see boyd cartington in the back ground waitng his turn..how much billit is on that thing?..hey just Fing with ya..yeah it is better than those kids sitting on the couch with sore thumbs from playing with their controllers...

12. 31whitey

31whitey

I call things like that "one runners"
    because all it takes is one run and I am going through the sliders at the E.R

13. Lucky77

Lucky77

My friend had a shopping cart in his basement when we were kids. He was sitting in it and I was pushing him as fast as I could and went to make a sharp right hander. He slid left and tipped it over. Bad part was, we were right next to the pool table which stopped the latteral acceleration of the left side of his head. Then the right side of the cart smashed him on the other side of his mellon effectively sandwiching his head between the table and cart. Then I fell on top of the cart which was already on top of him. I quickly pulled the cart off him as he lay motionless, huddled in the fetal position under the pool table. Luckilly as I stood there in shock trying to come up with and excuse to tell his mother he regained conciousness. Shopping carts can be fun but watch the high center of gravity.

14. I'm so glad your friend was ok.. because that's one of the funniest things I've ever read... :D

15. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

how fast can you get your groceries home?

16. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

dood i dare you to try to buy some groceries driving that thing all around the grocery store.

17. RATFINKFOREVER

RATFINKFOREVER
    from Canada Eh

we are going to take it shopping soon it just need a little work done to the transmission and clutch to get it all working well. It will also be getting a new coat of flat black and the stereo work will be cleaned up because it was just sorta thrown on there because we were bored. Also the HAMB will be one of the first places i post the video up of us shopping.

18. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

Now you can do your own version of Mtv's jackass.

19. 72sst

72sst

So your the ahole that stole the shopping carts from the Grand Union
    I was working at in 83.:eek: