Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T, friend needs your good thoughts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caddyman65, Dec 2, 2004.

1. caddyman65

caddyman65

I just found out that a good friend of mine has cancer, he is in a hospital now for emergency chemo, didnt even know that he had it. Please send him some prayers and good thoughts..I want him to live a long life and finish his 28 sedan. Also, if anyone has some good reading material(hot rod mags,chopper mags, etc) they dont need I`m trying to get a care package together for him,just PM me for my address ..he`s going to be down for a while, thanks, Errol

2. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend man. Cancer is such a bitch, hope they could find a good cure soon.

3. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

He got my prayers!

4. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

SHIT, dude....who is it? I hate to hear that and give him our best from Jax.

5. caddyman65

caddyman65

I want to say thanks to the people who have offered to send stuff for him to read, he`s going to be in the hospital for awhile,all you guys, get a check up,he has testicular cancer and it spread into his other organs didnt even know it..hes a young too