Register now to get rid of these ads!

o/t ebay mystery item

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudson_hawk, Oct 14, 2003.

1. hudson_hawk

hudson_hawk

2. Elrod

Elrod

I was waiting for someone to post this. That thing is kooky!

3. 30roadster

30roadster

hehe...does it look like the rear quarters are home made, smooth sheetmetal ( no bead) moved in-board ? ... that is kooky! still looks like it woulb be fun [​IMG]

4. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Rip off all the ugly bodywork from the cowl back and it's a nice start to a modified.

5. k9racer

k9racer

I would be beware its listed as being in Nashville Tenn but then the ad said car is in north Alabama but it has Georgia plates maybe OK maybe not.. my 2 cents worth

6. colorado51

colorado51

[ QUOTE ]
    whats up with the outside roll cage

[/ QUOTE ]

"Built by an engineer in his spare time" [​IMG]

Enough said. [​IMG]

7. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

nuthin says "let's go interstate speeds" like mechanical brakes. other than that and the weird ass end, it's cool. engine sounds like a decent banger. as far as the aesthetics, engineers are the more mechanical ones (assuming it functions well, possibly excepting the mech. brakes), usually. if it were an industrial designer, it'd look alot better:)

8. "This is a neat little 1930 Model A Ford Roadster that's truly one of a kind. "

People assume this is always a good thing. It's not, look at my car. Wouldn't need much work to be something slick, though.

9. Gracie

Gracie

[ QUOTE ]
    I would be beware its listed as being in Nashville Tenn but then the ad said car is in north Alabama but it has Georgia plates maybe OK maybe not.. my 2 cents worth

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't mean anything.... there are folks that live in that area that work in Nashville, live in Bama and buy tags in Georgia cuz it may be cheaper.... Nashville is the closest big city to North Alabama... if'n ya don't count Huntsville.