Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Choppa Frame question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jimv, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Jimv

Jimv

I' working on a Amen Savior soft tail frame chopper & was wondering if any of th suspenion parts fr the rear are still avavilable from anyone.I need alot of the slides holders & springs back there.
    Does anyone know if Amen is still around?

thanks
    JimV

2. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

Jim,

I had a guy sign my guestbook(website), he was looking for... " I am looking for tool made by Amens for the Savior frame's axle springs-"

His email is on it as well. Maybe you can help each other out?

-Jason

3. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Check out HondaChoppers.com, they have a message board and they know where to find Amen parts and info. They even offer a free classifieds segment.

4. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

Jim - did you and your son just buy that rolling chassis off me? Or was that someone else?

British cycle supply is making similar frames, and I bet you can convince them to sell you some of those parts. Otherwise hondachoppers.com is your best bet, like Fat Hack said.

Also, you can get tighter, better springs for that thing than what originally came on it. I'll look around.

5. tinyelvis

tinyelvis

I just went there.. that's not a web site, it's some sort of weird advertising thing or something.. are you guys sure that's the place to go?

6. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

7. Jimv

Jimv

Ys Tuth thats us, we've been pickin away at it.I'll find something that'll work.We just started stripping it down, we're going to knock the bondo out of it & go from there.If worse come to worse, i'll cut the back off just run a regular hardtail setup.
    we'l see ya on Sunday, Justin wants to pickup a gas tank from you.
    Jim

8. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

Cool man, see you then.