Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Billy lane update for those that need to know

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vicsinner, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

AMEN

2. roddinron

roddinron

Well said. I'm sick of hearin' that someone has a "problem", handle it and don't make it someone else's. I had a "problem" myself once, then my kids were born and I stopped. I know a lot of guys who have ruined their lives and the lives of others just because they weren't man enough to say NO to themselves. Weak will is NOT a disease! He had the world at his feet, and he blew it, now he should pay.

3. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Well his drunk ass managed to break into the big time for a short while.
    I use to hang out with his type of people who lived to drink and work enough to have money to party the next night. Nothing but a constant blur of police, women and fights.
    I feel sorry for the guy and his family. Billy's family is hurting to but you reap what you sew.

4. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Who is Billy Lane? He is just some guy that has to man up and face the consequence.

5. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Hope he gets what is coming to him. But with 4 lawyers he will get an OJ kind of deal, IT JUST SUX!!!!!!

6. Mad-Lad

Mad-Lad
    from California

Murder is murder no matter who you are or what t.v. show you have.

7. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

WOnT BE ME! I DONT DRINK! 0% chance I will kill someone because of drinking and driving.

8. I'm in.

9. 392_hemi

392_hemi

What's the point of everyone piling on a bad situation. How about someone close this thread already?

10. Sawracer

Sawracer
    from socal

Get a rope, hahaha

11. Because there's people that have been driving cars(more than bikes)for a long time now.Billy was in a good sized truck..We are all not famous bike builders,but intrigued of whats going to happen to the guy.
    My Grampa was strangled to death by a 19 yr old gangbanger.He was caught & given 17 yrs in a club med type lockdown.
    This was about 10 yrs ago & it still fucks with my head,,,fucked our family up pretty good too.
    Manslaughter/Murder?,,,,which is worse?

BTW,,my Grampa push-started my dad when he drove the Cagle & Herbert fuel car in 1959,,very first March Meet.First car over 180 MPH at Bakersfiled.
    Yes,,please close this thread.
    Troy

12. metalshapes

metalshapes

Done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.