Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T bicycles

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 76ironhead, Jul 28, 2009.

1. 76ironhead

76ironhead

I was at a car show in sycamore Il and was told to check out this bicycle shop its a little hole in the wall store. But as I made my way to the shop there was a cool old wizzer out front then I knew it was going to be a cool place. The building is three story's the 2 floor has more old parts for sale than you can shake a stick at. There are about 50 or so bikes for sale also. The 3 floor is the muesum w/100-150 sting-rays krates manta-rays that are all restored,there are also countless othere bikes. This is a must see if your in the area. www.bluemoonbikes.com there is a youtube video.[the pic of the lone bike was $800]

Attached Files:

2. :eek:Just like rod's...be carefull what you seek......Know your game if you plan to buy-It's all the same.....

3. Beau

Beau

Ah man. I could spend all day there! Thanks for the link!

4. Beau

Beau

I want your Monark!!

5. KUZTOM

KUZTOM

or hot rod ur own :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  6. MeteorMan

MeteorMan

So that's where all the Stingrays went!
    $800.00, yikes!!

7. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

Here's my Huffy Rail that I found at a yard sale! Check out the FED graphics on the chain guard...

Attached Files: