Register now to get rid of these ads!

O\T Art Related Score

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by G V Gordon, Jan 6, 2004.

1. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

I can't believe I got this 6' antique oak drafting table for eight dollars at an auction. Top is nice, just need to make a piece that is missing across the bottom that keeps stuff ftom rolling off when the top is tilted. I'm excited! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Nice score...just goes to show you that true pen and ink artists and guys that need tilt tables are slowly being replaced by computers!
    R-

3. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

The computer stuff is amazing but I was raised on pinball machines not video games. If I can't shake it and use a little body english it aint fun. [​IMG] I don't hold a candle to some of the guys on here but I still like to doodle. This was just too cool to pass up.
    George

4. quickrod

quickrod

uh huhuh huh,he said "shake it",and "body english"uh huhuh huh [​IMG]kool score

5. Your welcome to store that in my office anytime. [​IMG]

6. [ QUOTE ]
    I can't believe I got this 6' antique oak drafting table for eight dollars at an auction.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a spot for it right inside the door of my garage and I'll even DOUBLE your investment!Seriously great score.
    Ray

7. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

G V/ Thats kool!!..I have EXACTLY the same one in the studio.....My mom picked up some 20 years back at a bankrupt sale!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

When you said 'Art' related I was thinking maybe you'd found a picture of Art Garfunkel wearing a wig.