Register now to get rid of these ads!

o/t adapter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sticher1, Jun 23, 2007.

  1. Sticher1
    Joined: Nov 17, 2004
    Posts: 627

    from Ct

    OK I know there is all kinds of adapters anybody know of one for Gm 350 to a 53 ford flathead done the search thing found nothing I no dumb question
  2. Andy
    Joined: Nov 17, 2002
    Posts: 4,679


    I don't think I've heard of one. The C-4 is the one I see adds for.
  3. pasadenahotrod
    Joined: Feb 13, 2007
    Posts: 11,776

    from Texas

    There is a new adapter for flatties to the Chevy pattern GM transmissions, PowerGlide, T350, T400, 200-R4, 700-R4.
    I just saw it the other day on either or
  4. leon renaud
    Joined: Nov 12, 2005
    Posts: 1,934

    leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

    I just saw this in a car mag at the book store yesterday sorry can't say for sure wich one it was but I was in Barnes and Noble and it is on the magazine rack now check out your local book store

  5. photofink
    Joined: Apr 14, 2007
    Posts: 651


Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.