Register now to get rid of these ads!

NZ Hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by magoo, Nov 12, 2006.

1. magoo

magoo

anyone going to see Slim Jim Phantom in Wellington next week?Would be good to meet up with some of you.So far I have only met Rockabillybassman.

2. Hey man, how are ya? I'm not going, on account of just having had a heart attack. I'm on very restricted activity at the moment. Bit of a bugger, cos they asked me if they could use my bass for the two shows, and I'd get free tickets and get to hang with the guys.

3. Blue

Blue

Very sorry to hear that bassman, take it easy. Damn heart probs are scarey mofo's. Nature's reminder that we are but men and shouldn't take anything for granted. I wish you a good recovery.

(By the way, I'm not going either).

cheers.

4. 55olds88

55olds88

Not Welly-vegas but I might go up here depending on finances and time..... oh and I have a big presentation on Monday am !!! Bassman toss me you addr again will pop you down some reading material to keep you occupied and the ticker ticking, might need to take a karke to the latest garage to keep the pulse rate down........Take care of your self.

Paul.

5. magoo

magoo

Sorry to hear that bassman.Hope you get unrestricted soon and get cruising in the plymouth