Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage NW Hambers: It's that time again...the 13th annual Swindlers Poker Run is 9/29!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudsoncustom, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Go anyway. What's the worst that could happen? Oh, you did that last year....Bring water.

2. Dreadnought

Dreadnought
    from Conway WA
    1. Swindlers G.K.Y.

I'll throw in a quart of block sealer, you know the kind, looks like molasses with rasins (or rabbit shit) in it!

Don't be too afraid of the astroglide, its just for the "virgins".... There are very few left in this group..

3. Fuck you guys are killing me!!! I wanna GO GO GO!!! Is it next year already??

4. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Just found my old club shirt, they kicked me out for the old banana in the tailpipe routine ImageUploadedByTJJ1348858359.934346.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Just found my old club shirt, they kicked me out for the old banana in the tailpipe routine View attachment 1751695

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

6. Looks, like I'm out for tomorrow. Sitting at urgent care
    Waiting to see a doctor.

7. Looks, like I'm out for tomorrow. Sitting at urgent care
    Waiting to see a doctor.

8. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

That sux....sorry man was going to call you tonight.

9. Yeah, bummer.

10. Looks, like I'm out for tomorrow. Sitting at urgent care
    Waiting to see a doctor.

11. Is there an echo in here?

12. dubcee

dubcee

Can a Dr fix a stutter? I don't think you should let that hold ya back Rob.

13. Paul

Paul
    Editor

must have bumped his head.

hope you're all right there Rob

14. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Hey Paul we'll try to catch up with you on the 405....what are you drivin...?

15. Paul

Paul
    Editor

16. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  17. I just filled up with gas and then while backing up into the shop, I noticed no brake lights or turn signals. I knew the cheap ass piece of shit turn signal switch was screwing up already but then when the brake lights went out I figured it was time to get it all fixed. The first thing was the brake light switch wasn't working so I had to rebuild it which they aren't meant to be taken apart. That never seems to stop me. The copper contact was sticking in a slot so I had to file it a bit. Now its fine. Then I took the turn signal switch apart, cleaned the contacts and stretched the springs behind the contacts and all is good. I'm leaving Clearview at 7:30 AM.

18. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

I heard on the news tonight that there's some sort of highway closure this weekend on SR9 north of Woodenville but before Snohomish, just a heads up.

19. When are you heading out?

20. dubcee

dubcee

6 am, if your asking me

21. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

going to stop at the Arlington Buss-In for a bite at about 8am then head up.

22. pontman

pontman

Work is stopping me from driving this to Conway.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      533.9 KB
      Views:
  23. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

leaving in 30 minutes to meet up with the club and start the journey north. Cant wait

24. Im heading out in 35 minutes!!

25. on the road in less than 10 minutes.

Attached Files:

26. ZRODZ

ZRODZ

Leaving in about an hour. Not that far away.

27. Have fun guys ! Wish I was going.... Doing ok.... need to make cardiologist appt to be on the safe side, thats what urgent care doctor would like to see happen. Had EKG's hooked up to check my heart .... Had a PCV(no not pos. crankcase vent. lol) Have a skip which is not a big deal if I was 20... but being 50 now... The doctor wants to be safe. Have a fun day ! I hope everyone has a winning hand ! LOL you never know with them Swindlers...

28. Rob- hope everything's OK...I'm flying home In a couple hours...I'll be thinking of all you assholes on the 5 hour flight! Have fun boys!!

29. Thanks Chris, just taking it easy,,,, I 'm sure there is some Swindler high jinks going on this very minute... LOL

30. I had to leave the gang in Edison at our lunch stop, and beat feet it home. Let me be the first to say "Thank you" to the Swindlers Car Club for putting on the Poker Run. A great time was had by all.
    Chris, you missed a great day in the Pacific Northwest.

Attached Files: