Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage NW Hambers: It's that time again...the 13th annual Swindlers Poker Run is 9/29!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudsoncustom, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

It changes every year.

2. Moonequipt13

Moonequipt13

Ah, might have to head up there to check out the cars, not sure my Comet would be acceptable for the run

3. ZRODZ

ZRODZ

Great, Bill, we'll see you there. As of this morning the plans have changed again. Paul just got his Vicky back, so I guess I'll either be riding with him or I'll be in the Morris. You'll have to ask Paul all about it.

4. Dreadnought

Dreadnought
    from Conway WA
    1. Swindlers G.K.Y.

Forecast for Saturday, mostly sunny low 70's, Party On!

5. Just wondering, what kind of distance are we talking for a route, and what kind of time does it usually take? In short, what time does everyone usually get back from the poker run. Just trying to plan some things around this. Thanks.

6. Dreadnought

Dreadnought
    from Conway WA
    1. Swindlers G.K.Y.

Distance, varies every year depending on route.

Time, Usually back at the shop (Mount Vernon) between 3:00 and 4:00 pm.

Feel free to bail at anytime, (unless you have a High hand).

Actually if you have a High hand you might want to bail early anyways, the Swindlers have been known to be hard on winners.

7. Can I bring a extra deck of cards ? LOL , just saying

8. dubcee

dubcee

You just said hard on!!! But I will still be there.

9. Dubcee ??? Hard on really ! :D

10. bkvail

bkvail

is this an annual thing? Maybe our truck will be done enough for next year, Conway is only a half hour from our place.....

11. dubcee

dubcee

Hey man... I didn't say it!!! Just going for clarification!

12. EXACTLY what I needed to know. Thanks.

13. Dreadnought

Dreadnought
    from Conway WA
    1. Swindlers G.K.Y.

"is this an annual thing? Maybe our truck will be done enough for next year, Conway is only a half hour from our place".....
    <!-- / message -->

Late September early October for the last 12 years! We even head "upriver" sometimes.

If the tavern is out of beer and the girls are cryin, the Swindlers have been thru town.

14. "Upriver".... a term that let's everyone know you're a true Skagit Valley person. You have to be careful up this way though, the kids will steal your chrome valve stem caps.:D;)

15. Suddenly1

Suddenly1

Just finished the back end if the route. Anywhere between 3 and 4 it will be. Hope everyone likes animal beer and banjos. Hopefully none of my cousins will be cryin... Hard to tell if they are related after a case of schmitty ice!!

16. BANJOS? Nobody said anything about Darrington!:D:D:D

17. Rolled the north and east end route today...it's gonna be perfect.

Remember to bring your wives and daughters...The Swindlers are a hungry bunch.

18. couverkid

couverkid

Sorry Keith don't have a daughter but will bring the wife. Can't wait.

19. You Washingtonians are weirdos for sure. Ha ha. I was told by Swindler Sam Gustavson??? I think it is?, that your cars have to be NSRA inspected and have the sticker, to participate in the run. That true?

20. No ! It's Swindler approved !

21. couverkid

couverkid

Hey burns,yes we are weirdos. But not as weird as you Wyoming boys,haha. Hope to see you there in that bad ass 34.

22. I'm there dude. I've been driving it everyday since Friday, it's gonna rule. I just need Sam to look it over, and give me my NSRA sticker. And yes, Wyoming people definately drink their own bath water. Ha ha.

23. couverkid

couverkid

You sharing the bath water,because I plan on drinking it.

24. does that include , some bath salts for added flavor ? :D

25. couverkid

couverkid

Only salt is sweat I'm sure.

26. Burns - are you bringing that gal in your avatar with for old Tyler? I know he likes em "a little husky"

ha ha ha!

27. dubcee

dubcee

This just keeps getting better by the day! I can absolutely, not wait for Saturday! Rain or shine!

28. Weather report says Partly cloudy and 65 degrees...

29. Suddenly1

Suddenly1

I hope Gilligan knows that the "34" is a 1978 34ft custom Toyota dolphin camper. God it gets weird in there... Remember the tranny and lesbian action we had going at '03 burning man.!? I still got red pee.