Register now to get rid of these ads!

NW guys Check This Out 200 Projects

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by old beet, Mar 28, 2004.

1. old beet

old beet

200 cars and pickups for sale! 360-629-5457. Sold property must remove 200 cars and pickups. A friend just bought a complete good shape 42 Ford 1 ton for $50.00. Says there are several F-1s and 5 window Chevs. And many other KEEPERS. Most for $50-$100. Someone already bought the shoebox Fords. North of Everett, Camino Is. exit near I-5. Flatheads everywhere!! I don't know the seller, just a heads up, I'll look Monday............OLDBEET

2. Paul

Paul
    Editor

yes, keep us posted.

Paul

3. KCsledz

KCsledz

Pics of the heaps if you can! Please!

4. dondanno

dondanno

Cool beet thanks I will call tomorow I have an empty trailer right now so maybe I can go before the swap...Danny

5. Badpats gonna buy everything thats any good on the way down to Portland.....Shiny

6. dondanno

dondanno

Then the race is on..LOL...

7. badpat

badpat

looks like we will be taking the long way to portland

8. old beet

old beet

Just went and looked at these cars. Most are pretty rusty, as been in the woods for many years. Guy says all have to go this week, the sooner the better. Here is what I saw: 53 Chev Convert., top missing but all trim and SS still OK. About 4 AA Fords, one fairly complete, all had doors. 3 37-38 Ford 1 tons, all had grills. 53 Chev 4dr complete with grill. 49 Ford Coupe, 49 Ford 2dr rusty bad but had all window trim and back glass, 50 Ford 2dr ruff. Corvair Convt. 5 or 6 48-53 Chev trucks mostly parts 2 51 F-1 PUs. Large White truck with nice grill(Packardish). Looks like someone grabed the flatheads(2 AAs had flatheads). 55 Chev 2dr sedan, some good parts. 32-34 Ford 1 ton ruff(flathead) Most of this stuff is very ruff, but many good parts. I think it will sell for any offer. NO "to die for" stuff............OLDBEET

9. badpat

badpat

thanks old beet, gonna check it out wed afternoon on our way down to portland

10. Why the hell cant there ever be anything like that in friggen ny? [​IMG]

11. candyman

candyman

Hey old beet... I might need an extra lid for my shoebox. I think the chop can be fixed but... just in case... a new lid might be required. Can you see if I could get just the lid off that 49 chewbawx?

12. old beet

old beet

Candyman, Call Clyde, his # in first post, 1 coupe and 2 tudors still in woods. Tops and deck lids still there, stuff has to go this week.........OLDBEET

13. candyman

candyman

Well duh! thanks beet!

14. old beet

old beet

Stopped by Thursday, POOF! GONE! all crushed, all gone....OLDBEET

15. 41ChevyTrucker

41ChevyTrucker

[ QUOTE ]
    Stopped by Thursday, POOF! GONE! all crushed, all gone....OLDBEET

[/ QUOTE ]

bummer I missed the whole party as usual. not that I have the room or time for anything else I guess. hey I saw your buddy's (Russell?) Mercury and Harley on Ebay. I was browsing and said "hey that yellow truck in the background looks familiar... and oh wait there is the leaning wall shed!" [​IMG]