Register now to get rid of these ads!

NSRA OKC, Who is going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by publicenemy1925, Apr 1, 2009.

1. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Like it says, "Who is going". I will try to make it out friday afternoon. Saturday is bad for me i'm off to Pawnee.

2. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

can't make it this year.assholes want too much money for vendor spaces and gate fees for your family to come help at your booth.....

3. Bet Ryan won't be there. ;)

4. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

He use to be a regular. LOL!

5. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

6. flathead okie

flathead okie

7. customtudor

customtudor
    from okc, ok

8. KATFISH

KATFISH

Aww gee,

Guess we wont be going this year

9. I'll have to miss it. I'm going 400 miles the other way to pick up my front fenders and hood from the body shop (my brothers body shop). Only took him about 2 years!

10. Thinkin' about going Saturday. Depends on whether my son wants to go or not.

11. Let me ask you guys a question.

Extremely a 'what if' quizmo. What if cars like these were on the dirt track the same day? Would that be double the eye candy?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. It's not going to happen this year, but we did try.

13. I'd change my plans!

14. Like I said, it isn't going to happen this year. But, it could have helped the overall conditions considering the economy. I had a lot of people wanting to do this, yet the king of the dirt track wouldn't work with us like we needed.

15. That's too bad, I would probably attend if they had some good racin' at the fairgrounds.

16. We'll have those cars in Wichita Falls April 25th-26th. No reason to give up now.

17. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Went friday and turn out was very good. The swap was small but friday always is. The vendor area was small too, but overall good show.

18. Didn't go this year. Had plans for today that went away, so I'm going to just hang out in front of the TV and watch the NA$CAR racers go round and round in Texas!

This is the first year in many that I did not go at all.