Register now to get rid of these ads!

NSRA Nats East

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hiboyroadsterboy, Apr 14, 2008.

1. yekoms

yekoms

A couple guys that were at the Showdown said that they were goin' to Nats East because the traditional park area was back.
    Smokey

2. at least one road rat from ny should be there and maybe some prospecters thursday friday and saturday

Attached Files:

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I believe that was 2003, the first year I met the So-What guys, and Scottyville was inside the fairgrounds. It was a blast. Big Olds has a top and windows now. I do need to make it back there one of these years.

4. Clark

Clark

I may have room on the lot for a small camper or tent. We're across the street from the fairgrounds. If interested send me a PM.
    Clark

5. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

I will be there. Not sure about the truck.

6. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Looking at that second picture,I do park over there,so I'll have no problem finding your car.

7. cadillac dave

cadillac dave

i will be there in the swap meet. cadillac dave

8. Chevguy37

Chevguy37

I will be there. Johnny are you bringing the old man?

9. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Ofcorse I am,he's buying the gas.

10. Nuts! I'll be driving up from Georgia on Sunday- well, have fun, y'all!

11. 5window

5window

I'll be really interested to see how York plays out this year. I'm sure that fuel, lodging and other costs will dissuade some from attending. Plus, I noticed that the entrance fee for spectators this year will be $14. If I recall, it was $12 last year and just a few years ago it was $9. So now, I've got a 17% admission charge to deal with on top of gas.

Figuring 200 miles of travel plus $28 to get in along with my wife and that's an expensive joy ride if they're not going to be many cars.

I'll see you guys Saturday, anyway.

12. yekoms

yekoms

Is the HAMB meet happinin' at the traditional area at 12:00 Friday and Saturday?
    Smokey

13. ems customer service

ems customer service

used to go to york then sneaked out one day and went to "all ford carlise" had more fun and never went back.

14. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

not only fuel being a factor, Indy is also the same weekend

15. hot rod surplus

hot rod surplus

is there a dirt track there ?? kind a sick of going to shows and siting and watching with nothing to do .

16. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just saw the weather report...maybe rain on Friday but the rest of the time looks like " NICE "

17. 5window

5window

Don't know about York, but there's a fine dirt track across the street from my vet hospital in Selinsgrove, 75 miles north.
    www.[B]selinsgrove[/B]speedway.com/

18. motor mikey

motor mikey
    from hanover pa

Lincoln Speedway is only about 20 minutes away. Great sprint car racing on Saturday night.

19. I can't make it this year:(. Saving up for Bonneville:).
    Everyone make sure to say "Hi Bart" to my pops if you see him cruising around, it really confuses him:D.
    [​IMG]

20. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Spent some time with your dad last ( parked next to me ) told me about his up-comming trip West ...

Attached Files:

21. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

HIBOY you and your dad have a safe trip.

22. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Thank you Don,I hope you guys have a safe trip to,and I pray that my car makes it.

23. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

I can live with that.

24. I'll Second that Mikey !!

25. There's also Susky, maybe just as close as Lincoln.

• Surface: Dirt
    • Distance: 4/10 mile semi-banked oval<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p> </O:p>
    • Directions: Located off I-83 to exit 32, then 1.4 miles NW on SR 382 to York Road, then 1.3 miles south.<O:p> </O:p>
    • Mailing Address: 3805 Natalie Lane, Dover, Pa 17315
    • Actual Track Location: 690 York Road, York Haven, PA 17370
    • Track Phone: (717) 938-9170
      Office Phone: non raceday
      (717) 292-1696 <O:p> </O:p>
    • Fax: (717) 292-1696<O:p> </O:p>
    Ticket Information:
    General Admission Ticket Prices:

Saturday Nights - Adults (18 & older) $12.00; Young Adults (11-17 years old) $10.00; Senior Adults (60 & older) $10.00; Children (10 & under) are free. Prices will be slightly higher for special events.<O:p> </O:p>

Repeat Fan Discount - There will be a $2.00 discount for each person with a ticket stub from races during the previous week’s events completed only (previous Saturday and Sunday). Returning fans are encouraged to write their name, address and phone number on the back of the stub to be entered into special drawings during the season for great prizes. Last season, 10 winners were drawn from the repeat fans and each winner received $30 in SSP Gift Certificates for tickets or concessions. The Repeat Fan Discount is not valid for pit pass purchases.<O:p> </O:p>

Pit Pass Prices:

Saturday Night - Pit pass prices are $22.00 with a reduced price of $20.00 for all pit competitor license holders. Prices will be slightly higher for special events.

Disabled Parking / Seating:
    There will be plenty of parking and seating available for our disabled spectators at all Susquehanna Speedway Park events.

26. jspero

jspero
    from Maryland

I'll be there Friday. Unfortunatley, my '31 won't be ready (kids and job got in the way this year - it's that last 5% of the work that KILLS you), but my Dad is bringing his '35 P/U, so I'll hitch a ride in with him. I was hoping my car would be back on the road, but it's been to York about ten times in the past 15 years, so I'm not that pressed. As long as we bring SOMEthing.

Jay

27. hey theres latimore speedway not to far away from york it has the eastern motorsports museum cool place

Attached Files:

28. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

We have been out to that dirt track and it's pretty cool.....good local flavor, I'm not sure if it's still there but there was some go-kart tracks a couple miles pass the speedway onthe right, me and my old man had a blast one year running the shit out of them.

29. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Yep......that was the first time I met you in person. You and "beatnick" had driven all night through the rain from Detriot without a roof and we were there to greet you.....
    [​IMG]

THAT'S when I knew you were the "real deal!!!"

30. Mopar34

Mopar34

I'll be at York with the 34. Unfortunately, so might the rain and the T-storms. 20 - 30 % chance everyday, but who cares. Those numbers mean there's a 70 - 80 % chance it won't rain.:D If it does, I got Rain X, a roof over my head, new tires and one slow assed windshield wiper.:D Only thing I ain't got is heat, air and defrost.:(