Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nsra nats 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by B.A.KING, Jul 3, 2013.

1. pitman

pitman

Went to the first Memphis, '72 in Detroit, '73 in Tulsa.
    It was the best, at nightfall, just to park in a Mc-D's to watch the cars pull up...and "leave" the traffic light paired off. What a time it was, as the number of rods grew, for a few days the muscle cars parked, to see the new and old rods, having a grand weekend in one place.

2. lukescoupe

lukescoupe
    from oklahoma

My buddy and I are leaving on Wednesday morning in his Vicky and coming back Saturday. We have never been before and don't have any rooms yet, probably stupid but we are taking sleeping bags just in case.

3. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

I'll be there. Staying at the Fern Valley Holiday Inn. Driving the '28 Ford as always. See you at the meet and greet Friday and Saturday.

4. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

if you check now you prolly still find rooms. you are staying for the give-a-way car on sat aren't you?

5. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

2 weeks from today!!!!!!!!

6. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Leaving on Wednesday a.m. , only missed one since '89 . We'll be driving our 40 Ford coupe, looking forward to it.

7. 440 deluxe

440 deluxe

Going for the 1st time

8. ems customer service

ems customer service

packing the trailer on mon/tues

if you want me to bring something reserved for you, call so i can get it in, otherwise limited supply of stuff

216-541-4585

9. henry38

henry38

Will HAMB have a meet n greet location?

10. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

have in the past, but like the kid I am up there, I have managed to miss it every time:eek:.................. anybody.

tic-toc-tic-toc:D

11. D-man313

D-man313

The years we've been going we always miss it. I always forget where and when it is.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

12. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

I'm leaving Rolla, Mo. around 0400 on Thursday morning. We plan to be at registration shortly after it opens. We plan to stay through Saturday. I'll be in my 58 Biscayne that I'm bringing to sell. If you see me, stop and visit. Sam

Attached Files:

13. ems customer service

ems customer service

we are get'n ready

the ems guy

Attached Files:

14. Drive'em

Drive'em

Well it looks like I'll be there in my little roadster. My buddy in Dayton talked me into staying here just a little longer so we can go to Louisville. See you there, look for me.

15. michaelvz51

michaelvz51
    from So Cal
    1. HAMB Merc Club

I will be in the Welders Supply booth doing Plasma Cutting Demos with Hypertherm for anyone interested. Otherwise, I wll be perusing the swap meet for parts for my Mercury project. Hope to see some of you there since I am from So Cal! Stop by and say hey.......

16. mediumriser

mediumriser
    from Ohio

Heading out Friday morning. Mom&Dad in the Willys. The wife and I in the Galaxie.

17. See you there David!

The Rod Kings will be hosting the HAMB meet and Greet as we have the past couple of years on Friday and Saturday at 11:30am. We will be set up in the same spot as always.......When you come through the main fair gate at the first intersection..... turn left.......and our site will be on the right under the shade trees. Hope to see all our old friends and make some new ones.

18. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

I missed one of the meet and greets a few years back. Never again. Great seeing the HAMB'ers and putting faces with the names.

19. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

Shoot yeah we'll be there. I'll be leaving out of middle, TN (Murfreesboro) early early Thursday morning. Anybody gonna be travelling through the area around then? If so, maybe I'll see you on I-65 North!

20. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Assuming the fuel pump is the problem... we get there on Thursday. Gary

21. We shipped our display crates yesterday and will be flying in on Tuesday, can't believing that we won't be able to go to Lynn's Paradise for lunch as has always been our Wednesday Tradition after setting up the booth :mad:

22. ken1939

ken1939

Haven't been a NSRA Member since 2002. Long Story. Will be going to Louisville Friday evening to spend Saturday, only reason for going is to meet an Australian that I have gotten to know over OzRodders.

Heck, in the old days you could not get a room close to the fairgrounds, I went online and got a room 4 miles away. Works for one night.

23. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

we will be there on thursday afternoon. turquise and white 56 belair post with americans.we camp at pole 45 under tent. stop by and say hey. will also hit the hamb getogether!

24. REBEL43

REBEL43
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from TENNESSEE

We will be there again this year. will be set up in Southern Rods and Parts booth.
    Stop by and say hello.

25. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

You lucky dog!! After being a member from year one with my '32 2dr til the '80 cutoff change I threw in the towel. Gave it a second thought and decided to not let sour grapes rule the day. Since then I've been working feverishly on a Pro Street Yugo in an effort to not look dated. If the Social Security checks keep coming in I'll be ready for the 2030 event. I'm so looking forward to getting back in the groove.

Frank

26. slammed

slammed

Frank! I'm hip!! I have a spare set of 31x18.5 M/T's you can mount up and whip doughnuts right on the fairground's! Then with a old set of jumper cable's hooked up to the back bumper your 'sooooo bitch'n' (B'ville spam) ride, I'll surf the fairground's on Kustom painted skateboard -Buck Naked- (Seinfeld spam) wearing a Chuck Conners Rifleman's Ka-boy hat! Together we be BANNED for life!

27. the-rodster

the-rodster

That's funny, because I've actually been thrown out of the nats for cutting donuts.

Rich

28. The exact reason I don't go to the nationals! ( not the hamb getogether part)

29. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!. one week from today!!!!!!!!!!!

30. ems customer service

ems customer service

here are the photo's you forgot to post

Attached Files: