Register now to get rid of these ads!

NSRA Milwaukee-pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Super88, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Super88

Super88

Here's a few pics from Friday

Attached Files:

2. Super88

Super88

Few more....

Attached Files:

3. hotrod34

hotrod34

Nice Pics,

Any others?

4. Super88

Super88

A few...

Attached Files:

5. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

i should probly go tomorrow... i need to find people to go with, my friends are ALL too poor

6. drhotrodmd

drhotrodmd

These gassers where kinda cool too that were in Milwaukee.

Attached Files:

7. Great pics! Thanks for the post.

Hey 00mack is this the Charlie Lopez Merc? :confused:

Joel

Attached Files:

8. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Thanks for posting the pics! there great!

9. drhotrodmd

drhotrodmd

Here's a back shot of the Merc too Joel.

Attached Files:

10. Rikster

Rikster

Not 00mack, but I dont think it is. Charlie Lopez merc was later converted into a rounded botom gull-wing doored lowrided kind of custom (I do have pictures of that version... but they are at my work computer... I will post those on Monday)The front is however similar although the Lopez Merc had its headlights frenched VERY deep into the fenders. This merc is a four door, while Lopez his mer wasa two door... I think this one is inspired by the Lopez merc though.

11. Rikster, you are the MAN!, and I think your right.

I do remember Charlie redoing his Merc from it's Streetrodder cover car look to having the center of the roof cut out and having a red tinted clear plexi insert installed. The car was painted kandy red also.

Thanks for posting pics of that badass Merc drhotrodmd.

Joel

12. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

That Merc was built and is owned by Larry Fryfogel out of Fondulac Wi. It has been around in that configuration for at leas 10 years, maybe longer.

For a first time event this one really kicked ass. Beautiful fairgrounds, huge, ice cold exibhition building, lots of trees and shade ( some asphalt).I think it's gonna be a winner.

B:cool:B

13. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Hey Bob, what's up with the green Chev convert? It keeps showing up in your photos. Do you know this character? Just "funning" with you!!!

Sounds as though Wisconsin was the place to be for the mid-westerners. Syracuse was the place for us East Coasters to be. Lots of cars of all varieties. But dang, it was HOT!!!! I staggered around the Fairgrounds a few times, but was never too far from my cooler and its contents of COLD adult beverages. Even at 10:00 in the AM, we needed them. Did I say "IT WAS HOT"?!!!

14. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Cool pics, thanks.

15. phat rat

phat rat

Is that Just Steves' vett? Looks like Big Johns car that he restored

16. The T was built by my friends son using many parts that were left over from other projects.

The engine is a 1947 Cad motor and tranny from another friends Cherry 47 Cad Convertable..., the wheels are the real deal magnesium and the radiator shell is from an early Willys.

And it's "For Sale"..., I have his number if anyone is interested...!!

17. That Corvette belongs to a Corvette shop around Chicago I think. It has a chrome tube axle, Big Johns didn;t , this one;s maroon not candy red. Very nice tho...

18. Rusty1; Your right that Vette is built and owned by the owner of D&M Corvette in Downers Grove, Il. On Ogden ave. just east of I355. It's usually displayed in their showroom. Very cool ride.

I think your right Bob K, I'll have to mark my calender for next year so I can play with your Skull some more. :eek: :D :D

Joel ;)

19. Rikster

Rikster

Totaly not to this post related, but I promised to post these Charlie Lopez 49 Merc photo's yesterday.
    And NO I do not like this car!!!.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And thank you the shop photo's great cars.