Register now to get rid of these ads!

NSRA Knoxville 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodBen1987, Apr 20, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    <!-- icon and title --> [​IMG] Re: Meet & Greet in Knoxville,Tenn.
    <hr style="color: rgb(229, 229, 229); background-color: rgb(229, 229, 229);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> For those who have not been to Nats South or the steps ... here is a aerial photo of the place. We met at the bottom of the steps at the YELLOW ARROW ... ( same photo I posted LAST YEAR also ) ... :)

[​IMG]

2. ems customer service

ems customer service

were going hope to see a great show

3. I've come down Ashville Highway 8:30 am the last two mornings and traffic on the interstate looked like it was moving along just fine. Oh well, :rolleyes:. Drive safe everybody and see you at the park. Man, I hope I don't regret not taking my '80 Granada.

4. ems customer service

ems customer service

the bridge through downtown knoxville is open (closed last year)

5. Different bridge.

6. scooterp0019

scooterp0019
    from tennessee

hope the rain holds out. i'll be there as the gate opens rain or shine

7. Al Napier

Al Napier
    from Central CT

There were a lot of cars, yet room for more today. I posted some pics in another "NSRA" thread I started a few minutes ago.

Had a good time there, but missed the noontime gathering of HAMBers unfortunately.

Al in TN

8. auto shop

auto shop
    from kentucky

Great day at NSRA south today.I also saw one of the sharpest 80 Grenada's I have ever scene. Going back tomorrow to find the best Pinto wish me luck.:rolleyes:

9. Oldrod47

Oldrod47

Friday - Vendors are noticeably down, my guess is 30%, a lot have gone belly up in the recent economy. Talked to some yesterday and they are mostly churning money, even with decent volume are barely making anything. Food vendors are way down and my wife says the Womens World area is also way down (important cause if momma's not happy - you know how that goes).

Friday cars numbers was also lower than I have seen in years. Some well done newer stuff, but don't care to see MGBs, even well done one. I know that some of it is in your face kind of stuff.

Expecting heavy weather later today, tonite and Sunday. Heading back to Indy early tomorrow, hope to dodge between the raindrops.

10. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

had a great time and enjoyed meeting some of yall. great weather until the trip back home we ran into some rain. hope everybody got home safe

11. ems customer service

ems customer service

officlal count was 2350 or 2250 forgot what the nsra offical said, it was a good show, the post 49 cars were cool, yes vendors way down 30% + sale for use off 50% but guys needing catalogs were the same. there was some rain on sat after noon , but other parts of tenn, got hammered with rain and some very bad flooding which is why the count was down. missed the hamb meet on friday rats!!!!

12. The meet and greet was great,,even if there were just a few of us,,I'll post photos later. HRP