Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nov 11 Remembrance day and cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gromit, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Gromit

Gromit

Trying to stay on topic and say thanks to our veterans and service men, both those who are with us and those who never got to grow old.

I found this surfing the net this morning, Apparently it's genuine and at the time posted unrestored or rodded. Anyone else have an appreciation for old staff cars etc?

Attached Files:

2. Gromit

Gromit

3. The37Kid

The37Kid

Race program from November 11, 1925

Attached Files:

4. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

That car is at Golden Rods in Freeport Maine. There was a guy about 100 miles north of Freeport who bought up hundreds of 40's and 50's Air Force, Army and Navy vehicles and put them in his field where they rotted away. A couple years ago his kids had it all crushed. I was there and there were more complete 1942 Ford staff cars than you could count. He wouldn't sell any parts so they were complete as driven there . All crushed.

To my fellow Veterans ( especially any from 3rd Squad, 7th Cav ) , and to those who I know covered my ass from time to time ...Thanks.

5. Gromit

Gromit

Cool programs Kid

48: wow wat a bastard, that must have been some collection. a real shame.