Register now to get rid of these ads!

NotRod13 - Strikes Gold - Two features in New Rod and Custom !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 41 Dave, Aug 24, 2010.

1. 41 Dave

41 Dave

NotRod13 (AKA - Tim Sutton) scored two features on his Dodge Modified in the new R&C. The first is how they upholstered his Modified. Looks simple and neat way to do a Modified. The other is the Modified all finished. This is the one with the 368 inch Lincoln mill. Need to find some place to do some donuts !

2. Wow! That's a lot of talent and patience there...(neither of which I have in any abundance...:rolleyes:) Looks great!

3. i just bought this issue. tims truck is awesome, i remember watching the build. he is good.

4. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Congratulations Tim ! I will be checking it out sometime tomorrow . Got a car to finish up so I can get paid for it today !

Retro Jim

5. 40coupefan

40coupefan
    from Trumann,AR

anybody got a link to his build?

6. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

oh boy , just found this one ... I never put my build pix up here on the hamb . felt my car wasnt too hamb friendly and id get kicked off like last time . There are alot of pix on the other site under just another rpu..... Thanks alot yall for the complements... just goes to show you really can polish a turd hahaha ... hope yall enjoy the tech and all the pix ... building that car was alot of fun but nowhere near as fun as driving it ... see you guys in ventura!!!..

Tim