Work has been crazy busy so I haven't had much time to work on the Model A. Today, was finally my first day available to work but it was raining so I had to wait until the weather clear up some. Sure enough...I was able to get some work done Next on list the was fixing the fitment of the front of the body to the frame or do the so call mini channel After some research and looking at some photos, I was ready to go. The idea is to remove the gap between the body and the frame First I removed the brackets. Removing them wasn't so difficult. I bought this air sander in CL for $10 and what a great investment it has been. Perfect to sand the rivet's head off to later strike them with pointy chisel and hammer. With access to the area I could start tracing my cut lines I use da laser level to get an idea of what I was supposed to cut I traced the cuts to be made Cutting was relatively easy with this cut off wheel. Another CL score for $15 The area is very tight so the long reach makes easier Here is the area all cut up It came out very nice; however, it was warm but not cigar just yet There is still a little bit of a gap, right in the front....maybe another 1/8" to trim... The outside is almost there but some more shaving will make it fit better. That fold on the bottom of the cow panel is barely touching the frame, but enough not to let the body clear and come down as it should Unfortuantely, I ran out of daylight. The plan is to reduce the front foot a bit more by raising the cut of the subrail higher...closer to the bottom of the hole... That should give me the drop I need to be flat on the frame.