Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not Sure this is the correct but I AM MENTIONED TWICE IN THIS MONTHS HOTROD MAGAZINE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodtrucker, Jul 14, 2012.

1. hotrodtrucker

hotrodtrucker

Because I am a chronic insomiac and impatient I was at the gate to get into the airport at Wilmington, Ohio to run the East Coast Timing Asoc's. inaugural Ohio Mile landspeed event at 4:45 am and the gate opened at 6:00 am I was the first vehicle to make a pass and record a record.
    HotRod Magazine was there and the article on page 104 starts off about me and ends on the opposite page 105 about me also. If anyone is interested it is this months magazine Sept. issue.

Garrell Patterson

2. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

Good for you...

3. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Ya,good for you! By the way,have you noiced how much better Hot Rod mag is ! Hope they keep it up.

4. rusty76

rusty76
    from Midway NC

Interrresting story about yourself in the mag. Congrats.

5. hotrodtrucker

hotrodtrucker

HotRod started a new format beginning this month with more departments, better photography etc. Of the fourteen car mags. I read each month I always look forward to getting HotROD and I started thumbing through it when my Wife brought it in, can you imagine my surprise when I saw my name because I did not know about the article.

Garrel

6. It's better than your wife being surprised finding your photo in the Post Office.

7. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Yeh, or in a manilla envelope from a private eye. Congrats on the article.

8. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

KOOL BEANS ....congrats
    B.B.
    AND YOUR PASS WAS