Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not necessarily BRAND new - but back with a new project...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by vintage_mpg, Mar 1, 2020.

1. vintage_mpg

vintage_mpg

Hello all -

I've been lingering at the edges for quite a while here....but I'm diving in full-force with a new project. Wanted to get things off to a solid start!

I picked up a project car that needs to be finished up - in many, many ways. That's why I need your help! I've never done anything like this...but I'm just jumping right in. I'll have plenty of young help around here (more on that later), but I'm leaning on you all for the heavy lifting.

After this, I'll kick over to the build area and start a new thread; I've already got several questions that I need help with! Woot woot! Looking forward to working with you all -

vintage

Attached Files:

2. vintage_mpg

vintage_mpg

Speak to me candidly here...

Does this car not belong here?

Am I in the wrong place? The wrong forum?

Several posts about this project have been deleted without notice or warning. Guessing this car and I should be moving along?

Let me know what you think. Rather be told why it was nuked rather than sit and wonder...

Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. vintage_mpg

vintage_mpg

One more question:

If this isn't the absolutely best forum for this sort of project, where would you send me?

I'm all ears...

Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app