Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Not A Date Wagon

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Ryan, Sep 20, 2017.

1. ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL GET MY 54 CHEV TRUCK BACK ON THE ROAD.....It is going through it's 3 rebuild since I have had it. Going on some where around 40 years now. I have been on this build now for around six or seven years. It seems it does not take much for me to put it on the back burner and start another project for some reason. But I am thinking I need to get off my ass and finish it this winter.

2. In high school, my buddies truck was a 50 GMC, and I have an undying love for those trucks. I personally wouldn't do a chop, but if I did, I would do a milder chop than the picture, and I would also section the truck to balance the profile.
    Bob

3. Didn't Eddie have a Candy blue with a silver metal flake top five window around Lakewood/Hawaiian Gardens?

4. April1BA.jpg

plan9 and Gotgas like this.
  5. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

I disagree...
    I once had 4 chicks and another guy in the seat of my '67 GMC (Floor shift compound low)... I felt the ratio was just about right. So take that, dad.
    Nice 5 Window too...